You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Personal Data We Collect From You
• Personal Data means any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
• We may collect the following personal data from you:
1. Identity data, such as your name, gender, and date of birth.
2. Contact data, such as billing address, delivery address, email address, and phone numbers.
3. Account data, such as bank account and payment details.
4. Transaction data, such as details about payments to and from you, and other details of products and Services you have purchased from us.
5. Technical data, such as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Platform.
6. Profile data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
7. Usage data, such as information on how you use the Platform, products and Services.
8. Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
• During the course of your use the Platform and the provision of the Services, we may receive personal data from you in the following situations:
1. When you create an account with us.
2. When you apply for any of our Services or purchase any products available on the Platform.
3. When you use any of the features or functions available on our Platform or Services;
4. When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals.
5. When you enter a competition, promotion or survey.
6. When you log in to your account on our Platform or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook or Google.
7. When you interact with us offline, including when you interact with our outsourced customer service agents.
• You must only submit personal data which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes. We shall have the right to request for documentation to verify the personal data provided by you as part of our customer verification processes.
• We will only be able to collect your personal data if you voluntarily submit the personal data to us. Unfortunately, if you choose not to submit your personal data to us or subsequently withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with our Services or access to the Platform.
• You may access and update your personal information submitted to us at any time as described below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
• The personal data we collect from you may be used by us, or shared with or transferred to third parties for some or all of the following purposes:
1. To facilitate your use of the Services or access to the Platform, including responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes through our outsourced customer service agents.
2. To process orders you submit through the Platform.
3. Payments that you make through the Platform for products.
4. To deliver the products you have purchased through the Platform. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you.
5. To update you on the delivery of the products.
6. To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online.
7. To audit the downloading of data from the Platform.
8. To improve the layout or content of the pages of the Platform and customize them for users.
9. To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior.
10. Subject to having obtained your consent in accordance with applicable law, we may also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional materials.
• In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Withdrawal of Consent and Deletion of Personal Data
• You may communicate the withdrawal of your consent to the continued use or disclosure of your personal data by contacting our Officer.
• Please note that if you communicate your withdrawal of your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you, and we will not be liable in the event that we do not continue to provide our products or services to, or perform our contract with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such an event.
Updating Your Personal Data
• It is important that the personal data you provide to us is accurate. You are responsible for informing us of changes to your personal data, or in the event you believe that the personal data we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date. You can update your personal data anytime by accessing your account on the Platform.
• If you would like request information about your personal data which we have collected, or inquire about the ways in which your personal data may have been used or disclosed, please contact our Officer.
Security of Your Personal Data
• To safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, we have introduced appropriate technical measures such as: Restricting access to personal data to individuals who require access, maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access.
• If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact our Officer.
• You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
• Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences.
Retention of Personal Data
• We will only retain your personal data for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
• We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for any legal or business purpose.
Collection of Computer Data
• When you visit the Platform through your computer, mobile device, or any other device with internet connectivity, our company servers will automatically record data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
1. Your computer or device's IP address.
2. Browser type.
3. Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Platform.
4. The pages within the Platform which you visit.
5. The time spent on those pages, items and data searched for on the Platform, access times and dates, and other statistics.
6. This data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide.
• Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
• You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
• A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
Right to Disclose Personal Data
• You acknowledge and agree that we has the right to disclose your personal data to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, If we has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal data is necessary for the purpose of meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against us for the disclosure of your personal data in these circumstances.
Third Party Sites
• The Platform may contain links to other websites operated by other parties, such as our business affiliates, merchants or payment gateways. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by these other parties. You are advised to check on the applicable privacy policies of those websites to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.